Day 1: Monday 18th September
- Discover how paying attention to the emotional aspects of your fertility could bring positive shifts that you never dreamed of.
- How you can get clear on exactly which emotional issues are vital to heal for YOU and YOUR fertility journey (and they will be completely unique to you so you can compare yourself to others!)
- Learn about the powerful technique EFT and why so many of Sarah’s fertility clients have told her it feels like MAGIC.
Sarah takes us through a 3 step process to get clear on some key emotional aspects to help you with next steps.
- Why it’s so important to remember that trying to conceive is a journey, not a destination.
- I will be sharing 3 of my favourite coaching tools to increase positivity, bring back control and cultivate a sense of hope whilst navigating a fertility journey.
- These essential tools will make a massive difference to your emotional well being and help you to successfully navigate your fertility journey.
Day 2: Tuesday 19th September
- How the way you live your life while trying to become pregnant can actually activate or inhibit your fertility.
- How to let go of old energy and stories you have about your body, your baby and what is possible for you in life.
- Plus three simple tools to activate your bodies fertile energy.
Molly guides us through a beautiful Womb Clearing & Spirit Baby Visualization.
- What I learnt from our 10 year journey that if we knew then would have meant it wouldn’t have been a 10 year journey!
- How your mind and thinking may be working against you.
- How to harness the mind-body link to accelerate your journey to success.
- How to get off the emotional rollercoaster and find more peace of mind.
- How to stop over-thinking, future thinking and feel more alive in the now.
Day 3: Wednesday 20th September
- Striking a balance between traditional western fertility approaches and more holistic fertility methods.
- Getting into the feminine, why that matters and how dance does that.
- How you do one thing is how you do everything” and “The body is a faithful puppy dog to the mind”.
- Moving stuck energy and blocks through fertility dance / belly dance (PLUS Katherine gives us a demo of how it’s done).
- Yoga Philosophy and the 8 Limbs
- Yoga asana/poses to support fertility
- Yogic Lifestyle/Ayurveda
- Meditation and Yogic Breath
Day 4: Thursday 21st September
- What is Fertile Energy?
- What is the “untapped 75” that helps so many of Elisabeth’s students conceive after they learn about it and put it to practice?
- Some practical, do-able ways this can be put it into practice.
Elisabeth guides us through a stunning Baby Spirit Meditation.
- Understanding the brain and body and genes connection.
- The massive power of affirmations.
- Simple mindfulness practices you can do turn on 1200 stress reducing genes.
- Nita shows us how slowing down needs to be even slower, through mindful movement.
Day 5: Friday 22nd September
- When preparing the body for conception – whether it’s natural, IVF, donor, surrogacy, adoption – Rachel knows that the best chance you can give your family is to mentally, physically and emotionally spring clean your body. All the work she did over the 5 years of her fertility journey to get her body into the best possible shape was the greatest gift she could give her baby.
- Sometimes we need to look outside the box to conceive our babies and it’s worth considering that maybe it could even be better than you ever imagined. Rachel shares how she made peace with her decision to accept her sister’s eggs as a beautiful gift and finally fulfilled her dream of becoming a mother.
- Rachel says “Our fertility journeys are one of the most challenging life experiences that we will ever go through – but I promise that it is worth every second of the journey. But to get through it you need to fill your cup first through things like meditation, being the CEO of your own body and fuelling your body, mind and soul.”
- Foods to add for optimal fertility.
- Foods to avoid for fertility.
- Food Sensitivity Testing.
Why Sarah believes we need to look at our fertility health holistically first – before opting for fertility treatment. Not just for ourselves, but for the health and well being of our future children.
Day 6: Saturday 22nd September
- How trapped emotions and unresolved past trauma can affect fertility and impact pregnancy. Numbing emotion and why it doesn’t work.
- My discoveries over 10 years of teaching fearful pregnant women how to have calmer pregnancies and births and why it’s so important to do the ‘head’ work early and prepare for life beyond the positive pregnancy test.
- Grief and Loss: The only way beyond it is through it. Exploring the world on the other side of the pain and its profound healing effects for fertility. How healing your story can be the key to emotional freedom.
- ‘What does ‘fertility stress’ really mean?’
- The impact stress has and how it affects ovulation, sex drive, impacts thyroid and adrenal health.
- How this cycle continues in pregnancy if not addressed.
- Testing, diet, lifestyle choices …. Kathy gives us simple, practical tips to take away.
Day 7: Sunday 24th September
- How does soul communication support fertility and help to heal from pregnancy loss?
- What can women/couples do to build a conscious conception?
- What about natural conception and ART? – reproductive support in soul baby connections.
- Kelly shares profound dicoveries in her pre-birth communication work.
- How can Secondary Infertility be so hard? After all, I have a child.
- Self-sabotage – that constant jibber jabber in my head!
- Self- protection from all that surrounds us.
- Steph explains why valuing yourself, allowing yourself to feel diffcult emotions and connecting mind, body and spirit are so important for your fertility and your life.
Day 8: Monday 25th September
How energy work for fertility is different from other fertility specialists.
- The core “non-medical issues” that are the most common for women struggling to conceive or carry healthy pregnancies.
- Mary explains some of the reasons it benefits women to do emotional housecleaning after getting pregnant?
- Mary shares some tips for navigating the stress of the “fertility to do list” so that all the recommendations the audience are going to get during this event can be more supported.
- Male Infertility – What is it?
- Explaining the numbers and results of an analysis.
- Possible Solutions.
- The Research & how to get your reluctant male partner on board the IVF train.
Day 9: Tuesday 26th September
- What is self-love and how does it differ from self-care?
- Why is it important to cultivate self-love on the fertility journey?
- How does one cultivate self-love?
Nancy leads us through her beautiful Circle of Love Meditation.
- Reframing how you perceive your period.
- Doctor’s diagnosis and the effects of ‘labels’ (Amh, Unexplained infertility, Poor Responder etc)
- Myth that it’s easy to get pregnant and Why zebras don’t get ulcers!
- Getting pregnant is about being open and receptive.
- Stress: chemical, physical, mental.
- The unknown is more stressful than the known and feeling like you have no control is even more stressful. How to look at all your stressors and see where little shifts can be made.
Day 10: Wednesday 27th September
- The wall of silence and shame around fertility issues and why we should open up and share.
- Meditation is a great tool to tune into yourself and discover what you need to fuel your soul and feel more positive about your journey
- Developing a meditation practice isn’t difficult, but takes consistency and focus. Stephanie shares her best tips for developing a regular practice.
Stephanie leads us in a powerful self-love meditation.
Reclaiming your Womb for Fertility.
- Physical Benefits of Fertility Massage.
- Emotional Healing through Massage.
- Why it is important to connect to your womb for conception.
- Self Help for womb connection.